The London control Panel has been designed according EN54 part 2 and 4 in accordance with the last directives,successfully overcoming the most severe tests of environmental conditions, conducted electrical noise,
magnetic disturbances, vibration, etc
Based in a micro processed technology of 16 bits, used this for managing the detection system and performed manoeuvres. It allows conventional detectors, with the following voltage levels:
– Open line 22,5 V 24 V
– Surveillance mode 19 V 22,5 V
– Detector alarm 7 V 16 V
– Call point alarm 3,5 V 7 V
– Crossed line 0 V 3,5 V
Measuring the line voltage and knowing the voltage merges aforementioned, a correspondence can be
established with the control panel indication.
• Control panel confiurable up to 12 modules, with 4 zones or 4 relays (control panel limit of 48 outputs,
relays and zones).
• Expandable up to 32 modules with an additional cabinet (limit 128 outputs, zones and relays).
• Supports up to 32 devices (detectors and call points) per zone.
• Confiurable with PC-EasyLONDON software (RS232).
• It allows to connect an external keyboard (standard PC-PS2).
• It allows the connection of 10 repeaters.
• 30Vdc auxiliary output.
• Equipped with 1 delayed sounder output (0 to 10 minutes) and supervised.
• Equipped with 1 alarm output and 1 fault output as free voltage relays.
• It allows the connection of a printer (RS232).
• Certifid according EN 54-2 and EN 54-4, and CE mark.
• Access to the panel keyboard by means of a numeric code.
• Size: 418 x 324 x 150 mm.