This control panel provides diffrent versions to fit more accurately
to the needs of each facility:
· CLVR 02Z: CLVR Control panel up to 2 zones.
· CLVR 04Z: CLVR Control panel up to 4 zones.
· CLVR 08Z: CLVR Control panel up to 8 zones.
· CLVR 12Z: CLVR Control panel up to 12 zones.
CLVR control panels features are common in all its models
• Control panels up to 12 zones for conventional detectors and call points use.
• 2 supervised sounder outputs, delayed from 0 to 10 minutes, and protected by a fuse.
• 1 alarm output through a dry contact NO/NC (normally open / normally closed).
• 1 fault output through a dry contact NO/NC (normally open / normally closed).
• 2 auxiliary outputs 30V/DC supervised and protected by a fuse to feed external (magnetic fie doors,
• Available testing mode to facilitate the quick and easy verifiation of the sensors and call points.
• It allows to confiure the open line, alarm detector and alarm call point threshold, to adjust to the operation
with other detectors.
• It allows to confiure the last detection zone as a supervision input of a external protection fie system
with a fault indication.
• Metallic chest with frontal bolted door, 4 predrilled of 28 mm and one rectangular else of 140 x 20 mm for
electric wiring and space for 2 batteries of 7Ah.
• RS485 MODBUS protocol on-demand.
• Possibility of software ON-LINE on PC using MODBUS functionality.
• CONTACTID on-demand.
• Certifid according to EN 54-2 & EN 54-4 standards and CE mark
[caption id="attachment_233" align="alignright" width="800"] TECHNICAL FEATURES[/caption]